Moving into a new home is a significant life event, and it is essential to perform the Griha Pravesh ceremony to bring positive energy into the new abode. Griha Pravesh Muhurat is the auspicious date and time when one can perform the Griha Pravesh ceremony. In March 2023, several dates and times are considered auspicious for performing the Griha Pravesh ceremony. This article will discuss the Griha Pravesh Muhurat in March 2023 and the auspicious dates and times to perform the ceremony.
What is Griha Pravesh?
Furthermore, Griha Pravesh is a Hindu ceremony performed to inaugurate a new house or premises before moving in. The ceremony is conducted to purify the house, dispel negative energies, and invite positive vibes. It is believed that the Griha Pravesh ceremony brings good luck, prosperity, and success to the residents of the house. The ceremony is performed on a specific date and time, which is called the Griha Pravesh Muhurat.
Importance of Griha Pravesh
Besides, The Griha Pravesh ceremony is a significant event in Hindu culture, and it is believed to bring good fortune to the family members residing in the house. The ceremony is performed to purify the house and create a positive environment. It is also believed to bring peace and harmony to the family members residing in the house.
Types of Griha Pravesh
There are three types of Griha Pravesh ceremony:
- Apoorva: This ceremony is performed when one enters a newly constructed house for the first time.
- Sapoorva: This ceremony is performed when one returns to the house after a long absence, such as after renovation, reconstruction, or refurbishment.
- Dwandwah: This ceremony is performed when one enters a house abandoned for a long time.
Factors to consider before fixing Griha Pravesh Muhurat
Before fixing the Griha Pravesh Muhurat, several factors should be considered, such as the location, direction, date, and time. The direction of the house, the location of the main entrance, and the position of the planets in the horoscope of the head of the family should also be considered.
Auspicious dates and times for Griha Pravesh in March 2023
Several dates and times are considered auspicious for performing the Griha Pravesh ceremony in March 2023. Here are some of the dates and times:
- March 6, 2023, 10:33 am to 6:33 pm
- March 11, 2023, 6:46 am to 10:48 am
- March 12, 2023, 5:32 pm
Griha Pravesh Muhurat for different zodiac signs
According to astrology, different zodiac signs have their own specific dates and times for performing the Griha Pravesh ceremony. Here are some of the dates and times for Griha Pravesh Muhurat in March 2023 based on zodiac signs:
- Aries: March 6, 2023, 10:33 am to 6:33 pm
- Taurus: March 12, 2023, 5:32 pm to 8:30 pm
- Gemini: March 13, 2023, 11:05 am to 4:49 pm
- Cancer: March 14, 2023, 6:13 am to 11:17 am
- Leo: March 17, 2023, 6:10 pm to 11:20 pm
- Virgo: March 18, 2023, 8:32 am to 2:16 pm
- Libra: March 19, 2023, 4:54 am to 9:59 am
- Scorpio: March 25, 2023, 8:12 am to 1:17 pm
- Sagittarius: March 27, 2023, 5:49 am to 10:53 am
- Capricorn: March 28, 2023, 12:44 pm to 5:49 pm
- Aquarius: March 29, 2023, 9:48 pm to March 30, 2023, 5:51 am
- Pisces: March 31, 2023, 9:02 am to 2:06 pm
How to perform the Griha Pravesh ceremony?
Here are the steps to perform the Griha Pravesh ceremony:
- Clean the house thoroughly before the ceremony.
- Perform a Ganesh Puja to remove any obstacles.
- Light a lamp and offer prayers to the gods and goddesses.
- Invite a priest to perform the ceremony.
- Perform a Havan or homam to purify the house.
- Perform a Navagraha Puja to seek blessings from the planets.
- Perform a Vastu Puja to seek blessings from the Gods of Vastu.
- Break a coconut at the entrance of the house to ward off evil spirits.
- Enter the house with the priest, and perform a Pooja inside the house.
- Offer food to the gods and distribute it to the family members and guests.
Precautions to take during the Griha Pravesh ceremony
Here are some precautions to take during the Griha Pravesh ceremony:
- Avoid performing the ceremony during inauspicious periods.
- Do not perform the ceremony during the menstrual cycle of any female member of the house.
- Do not bring any items from the old home to the new home during the ceremony.
- Do not perform the ceremony if any family member is ill.
Benefits of performing the Griha Pravesh ceremony
Performing the Griha Pravesh ceremony has several benefits, such as:
- It purifies the house and removes negative energy.
- It creates a positive and harmonious environment in the house.
- It brings good luck, prosperity, and success to the family members residing in the house.
In conclusion, Griha Pravesh is an important ceremony that marks the beginning of a new chapter in one’s life. Did you know? You can book pandit for Sathabhishekam from 99pandit. It is important to perform the ceremony during an auspicious time to ensure the well-being and prosperity of the family members residing in the new house. By following the precautions and avoiding mistakes during the ceremony, one can ensure that the Griha Pravesh ceremony is performed smoothly and without any obstacles.