Collection of Information
We may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name and email address, when you subscribe to our newsletter, leave a comment on our website, or contact us through our website.
We may also collect non-personally identifiable information, such as your IP address, browser type, and internet service provider, when you access our website.
Use of Information
The following are some potential uses for the information we collect:
- To operate and maintain our website
- To send newsletters and other marketing communications to you
- To respond to answer your questions and respond to your comments
- To analyze and improve the content and functionality of our website
- To protect the security and integrity of our website
- Disclosure of Information
We might share your personal data with third parties for the following reasons.:
- To comply with legal requirements, such as a court order or subpoena
- To protect the rights, property, and safety of our company and our users
- To facilitate the sale or transfer of our business
We may also disclose non-personally identifiable information, such as website usage statistics, to third parties for marketing, advertising, or research purposes.
You can disable cookies through your web browser settings, but doing so may affect the functionality of our website.
We have implemented reasonable security measures to protect the personal information we collect from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We cannot, however, guarantee the security of your personal information because no internet transfer can be totally secure.
Children under the age of 13 should not use our website. We do not intentionally collect personal data from children under the age of 13 in any way. We will take steps to remove any personal data from our files if we learn that we have collected it from a kid under the age of 13.
If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us, please contact us and we will take steps to delete such data from our records.
Disclaimer for Press Releases
Press releases from organizations, businesses, media partners, and other parties are frequently sent to Develthe.com. The quality and completeness of the data contained in the press releases are not guaranteed by us.
We reserve the right to edit any PR as necessary (if necessary), and we also reserve the right to reject or remove any previous PRs at any time and without prior notice.